It’s been ages since we had a HoneyPost, a collection of links to all sorts of things I find interesting. It’s mostly due to time constraints, but I have been collecting the occasional link to share. Here are some links you may enjoy:
- How to succeed in the age of going solo – A great writeup on WSJ with some excellent advice to anyone wanting to go down the consulting route.
- CopyPasteCharacter – Ever needed to insert a character in a post, on Twitter or in a document. Here’s a site that lets you put exotic characters in your clipboard so you may paste them wherever you wish
- Free iPad – GFI are running a competition to give away a free iPad. All you have to do is tell them what you’re ready to do to win one.
- Clients from Hell – Excellent set of quotes from your worst clients. I’m sure there are a few you can relate to.
- 6 secrets of Farmville’s success – Read about the psychology that made Farmville such a hit.
There’s more where that came from. In the meantime, get reading!