I haven’t done one of these in a while … but one of the features of this blog used to be posts consisting of a collection of interesting stuff to distract you with. So without any further ado, here’s the latest HoneyPot:
- Hola – This is awesome! If you’ve ever been frustrated by wanted to access a service in a country it wasn’t available in then check this out. It let you use iPlayer in the US, or Hulu in the UK .. oohh .. I might just start listening to Pandora again!
- PicMonkey – A great photo editing website with tons of features. I’ve only played with the free tier, but at $2.75 a month you might want to consider upgrading if you find it useful.
- Vinepeek – Watch Vines in real-time as they get posted. Watch the world in 6-second bites.
- Glitch in-game assets released under Creative Commons – Arthur and I have spent ages playing this game. It’s great that some of the stuff is out there and can be reused.
- Carousels – Do you really need them? Read all about the pros and cons.
- Online Storage – Yup, the Only Network now does cloud storage if you need to get yourself some!
- Open Signal – Find the best signal coverage in your area.
That’s it for now. Drop me a line and tell me what you liked there; I’ll try and find your more of the same
Looking for some interesting websites to visit? here are some cool sites to visit.
Enjoy the honey!
It’s been ages since we had a HoneyPost, a collection of links to all sorts of things I find interesting. It’s mostly due to time constraints, but I have been collecting the occasional link to share. Here are some links you may enjoy:
- How to succeed in the age of going solo – A great writeup on WSJ with some excellent advice to anyone wanting to go down the consulting route.
- CopyPasteCharacter – Ever needed to insert a character in a post, on Twitter or in a document. Here’s a site that lets you put exotic characters in your clipboard so you may paste them wherever you wish
- Free iPad – GFI are running a competition to give away a free iPad. All you have to do is tell them what you’re ready to do to win one.
- Clients from Hell – Excellent set of quotes from your worst clients. I’m sure there are a few you can relate to.
- 6 secrets of Farmville’s success – Read about the psychology that made Farmville such a hit.
There’s more where that came from. In the meantime, get reading!
I’ve neglected this blog for a few days, which is unusual, due to a number of other projects and bits I’ve been involved in, but it’s time for a HoneyPot from all the links I’ve saved up for you. Here we go:
Enjoy the linkage
We haven’t had a HoneyPost here in some time, you know; one of those delicious posts full of links to keep you happily distracted for hours on end. Well, my bookmarks folder is bursting full with juicy goodness, so, without further ado, here’s some Honey for all of you:
Was that good for you?
Following the success of the last Honeypost, I may have more themed honeyposts in the future, but for now, here’s a mixed bag of what I’ve found interesting recently:
There’s some interesting links in there, guaranteed to keep you busy for a couple of hours. Actually you might want to change your regular entertainment, pop your computer on a tv stand, relax on the coach and browse websites for the rest of the evening 😈
We haven’t had a honeypost in some time and my bookmarks are just overflowing with interesting snippets for all of you to enjoy. I have so much to choose from that I decided to focus today on
So great links there, especially if you’re into Twitter. If you’re not, well maybe now is the time to sign up and give it a try. If you’re in there, don’t forget to follow me.