The blogosphere tends to be a bit quieter over the weekend, so I thought I’d seed some interesting things I came across, mixed with some people who have mentioned this blog this week and some other random stuff
- Trust Economies – Investigation into the new ROI of the Web😕 Discussion into the rise of relationship marketing as? punters become more suspicious what what’s put before them. Do you ever think about this when exposed to adverts or promotional products?
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Preview: Dan Karran walks us through a preview tour he went on
- Social Media in our Blood: StrivePR talks about the rise of social marketing in the blood market
- Some words from tech support: I’m sure everyone in a support role will relate to some, if not all of this.
- iPods in space: Speak about new market potential for Apple
- Krississippi: Blog interview where one of my plugins get mentioned
- Banner Ads Still Work: Somesay they don’t but Kumiko thinks otherwise
Enjoy the honey!