I’m particularly busy at the moment, especially with parents visiting, so I thought I’d just share some honey for everyone to slurp up. It’s a honeypot after all, isn’t it. This edition is less about technology/business and more about what friends and acquaintences are talking about this week.
- Janine recommends some essential oils to take on holiday with you.
- Lincoln laments about the increase in noise on FaceBook.
- Sherrilynne’s? office is becoming? less virtual and more physical.
- Alex posts about an inspiring piece of prose he read some time back.
- Grumbler laments about the pain of relocating.
- Kelly talks about going to Lazer Blast in a limo.
- Rory “dreams” about Boeing’s new plane.
And here are some new blogs I’m reading.
- Athenia Design have some great hints on DTP and publishing.
- Long Zheng has a brilliant technology trend? blog.
- Some fellow bloggers friends have teamed together to create Bloggers-R-Us
- Many many more on my blogroll
Hope you’re not too overloaded 😉