A customer is standing by the vacuum cleaner display. The Sales assistant approaches the customer and ask â€œare you looking for a upright or cylinder?â€
Which letter best describes the selling skills?
- Product knowledge know what you are selling.
- Acknowledge customer- make eye contact
- You now establish the customers need & wants
- Match the products to the needs & wants
- Ensure the customer is satisfied.
- Now close the sale
- Take the money!
Great post from Leo’s Blog. That’s a great acronym to remember what you need to do.