Andy sent me this this morning. Some interesting things you find out when you
- A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.
If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they
- A 3-year old boy’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate
a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough,
however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20×20 ft.
You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling
fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling
fan can hit a baseball a long way.
- The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn’t stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.
- When you hear the toilet flush and the words ‘uh oh,’ — it’s already too late.
- Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.
A six-year old boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year
old man says they can only do it in the movies.
- Certain Lego’s will pass through the digestive tract of a 4- year old boy.
- Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.
- Super glue is forever.
No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can’t walk on
- Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
VCR’s do not eject “PB & J” sandwiches even though TV commercials show they
- Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
- Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.
- You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.
- Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.
- The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.
- The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.
- It will, however, make cats dizzy.
- Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
80% of women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without
80% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.