We haven’t had a honeypost in some time and my bookmarks are just overflowing with interesting snippets for all of you to enjoy. I have so much to choose from that I decided to focus today on
- How Twitter was born: Some interesting insight into the birth of Twitter.
- How to use Twitter for Business: An excellent introduction to Twitter which walks through how it can be applicable to marketing, PR and customer service.
- 8 patterns in social media ecosystems: Not directly about Twitter but relevant to anyone interested in learning more about social media.
- Pancheros integrates Twitter into stores: A real life example of how a US retailer is embracing new technology. Expect the trend to grow. It’s only a matter of time before you can buy New York Yankees tickets on Twitter too
- Add a TweetRoll to your blog: How to add a WordPress widget that shows off your friends and followers.
- Top cigar aficionados on Twitter: Yes, you can find anything your heart desires on Twitter.
- TweetWheel: A great way to visualise your friends and who’s connected to whom.
- Twhirl: My favourite Twitter client. Much recommended. Especially as the new version includes a spell checker to stop those embarrassing typos.
- Twittervision: An awesome way to while away your free time. Watch as Tweets pop up all over the world. Great visualisation mashup.
So great links there, especially if you’re into Twitter. If you’re not, well maybe now is the time to sign up and give it a try. If you’re in there, don’t forget to follow me.