that Accounts and Economics are out of the way, Finance is the next subject I’ll be
focusing on for my MBA. Just bought myself
10B Financial Calculator off eBay. Good thing
I found a tutorial
There’s some interesting topics I should be covering which include:
- Fundamentals of Company Investment Decisions
- Company Investment Analysis
- Risk and Company Investment Decisions
- Company Capital Structure and Dividend Policy
- International Financial Management
- Options, Agency, Derivatives
- Financial Engineering
As opposed to Account and Economics, there don’t seem that many resources available
online, so I’ll probably be sticking to the text I have. I’ll indubitably keep you
posted on how it’s getting on.
Question is: shouldn’t I be studying instead of posting to my blog?