Ugh!!’s Greymatter Honeypot

Distracting the Mind with Information Overload

doc truyen online | truyen ma | truyen teen | truyen tinh cam | truyen cuoi | truyen gay | truyen les | truyen sex nguoi lon

6 Applications that made 2008 special

Jump!

I wanted to list a couple of applications that made a difference for me in 2008. Some of these have changed the way I work on my computer, some of them have been instrumental to my knowledge and online experiences. I thought I’d share them here for others to learn about.

There you go, some applications that made 2008 great for me. Do you use any of them? What would you add to the list? What should I try for 2009?

18 Responses to “6 Applications that made 2008 special”

1. cady says:

the auctions application sounds awesome. i hate having to pay ebay fees when i want to sell something.

2. Maureen says:

Zemanta and Digsby sound pretty cool. I don’t currently use any of these applications- I’m not sure I’m as technologically advanced as some of the bloggers in our network!

3. I’m going to take a look at Zemanta right now! Thanks :)

4. Sadie says:

Thanks for the info on Firebug! Just installed it. :)

5. Barbara says:

What an impressive list. I’ll have to check this out..Thanks!

6. Diane Scott says:

Owen, you’ve done it again! Installed Zemanta and by all appearances this is going to be one really cool tool to use this year. I’d already made a post today on our blog, but I just might have to up that to two (or send everyone your way tomorrow!) Excellent!

7. daria369 says:

Goodness, this is a great post! I have to look closer into a few of your suggestions very soon – thanks… :)

8. Julie says:

I am REALLY interested in Digsby. I’ve been poking around the site for awhile now and I can’t seem to find support for IRC. Do you know if they have it? I currently use Pidgin because they support IRC, but the don’t have any Social Networking site support.

9. Owen says:

@Julie: IRC is sooo 1980s ;)

10. Julie says:

HEY NOW! I’m an old school computer girl, and I still have lots of friends on IRC!

11. Linda says:

Hi just installed zemanta and trying it out! Thanks for all of the goodies to try out. :)

12. valmg says:

I’m going to have to check out Twhirl. I’ve seen it mentioned a couple of times but didn’t know what it was.

13. Connie says:

I love Zemanta and learned about it from you. I have to check on Digsby though. Seeing that you recommend it helps me feel more secure about it.

14. Scott says:

Thanks for the resources there are a few that I will be checking out.

15. Agnus says:

Good to know about the 6 tools that had impressed in 2008…I never tried this in the past..I would like to try previous and the new updates if any in 2009..