I’ve just upgraded to FireFox v3.0.1 which seems like a minor issuefix release. Here’s what has changed:
FirefoxÂ 3.0.1 fixed several issues found in Firefox 3.
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Fixed an issue where the phishing and malware database did not update on first launch.
- Under certain circumstances, Firefox 3.0 did not properly save the SSL certificate exceptions list.
- Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
- In certain cases, installing Firefox 2 in the same directory in which Firefox 3 has been installed resulted in Firefox 2 being unstable. This issue was fixed as part of Firefox 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed an issue where, when printing a selected region of content from the middle of a page, some of the output was missing (bug 433373).
- Fixed a Linux issues where, for users on a PPP connection (dialup or DSL) Firefox always started in “Offline” mode (bug 424626).
To tell you the truth, I haven’t had a single problem with it so far, but it’s always prudent to be on the latest version.