Top Signs of Net Addiction
- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- You get a tattoo that reads “This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 3 or higher.”
- You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.
- You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
- You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap…and your child in the overhead compartment.
- You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.
- You laugh at people with 28,800 modems.
- You start using smiley’s in your snail mail.
- Your hard drive crashes.
- You haven’t logged in for two hours. You start to twitch.
- You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP’s access number.
- You try to hum to communicate with the modem. And you succeed.
(that took me back)