I haven’t put together a Honeypost for quite some time, and seeing I have a few minutes to spare this morning, I thought what better way to offer some information overload that to put together a great collection of places to visit:
- Bloxorz: If you have nothing to do this weekend (Addiction alert)
- The 6 stages of project disillusionment: Fun reading for anyone involved in project work.
- Which social network is growing the quickest?: You might be surprised at the result.
- Laptops in a matchbox: Grr .. I hate it when Sherrilynne picks up tech news before me 😉
- Google PageRank per DC: Part of an extremely comprehensive set of SEO tools
- Article submission the key to low cost marketing: Good read.
- UK TV Guide: I’ve been using this a lot recently.
- Microsoft SOA and BP conference slides: Wish I could have gone to this one.
- ColourCombos: A great resource for putting together a set of colours that work together.
- The global microbrand: A great post by Hugh. Are YOU aware that blogging is all about creating and maintaining your microbrand?
- Free Laptop Offer: Did you know you can get a free Dell laptop if you sign for a two-year contract with AOL? (UK only)
- BizTalk R2 posters: Download and Print
That’s some random links for you to play with. Do YOU have any interesting links to contribute?