Time has come for me to start focusing on my next MBA topic: Strategic Planning. I’ve been reading a bit around the subject, but with the exam due in the beginning of June, I only have 3 months to get my act together. So I’m off to start reading my text and get ready for the exam.
It looks like an interesting set of topics, here’s what I have to go through:
- Introduction to strategy, planning and structure.
- Modelling the strategic planning process.
- Company objectives.
- The company and the economy.
- The company and the market.
- Internal analysis of the company.
- Making choices among strategies.
- Implementing and evaluating strategy.
Wish me luck!